NFZ Editor 3.0 Beta2 (obsolete)
Russian version of this page
This program version is obsolete. Do not use it. Download the latest version.
||NFZ Editor 3.0 Beta2 (Russian)
||NFZ Editor 3.0 Beta2 (English)
||German text resources for NFZ Editor 3.0 Beta2
By Thomas Breier, Heiko Schneider, Michael Kümmling
||Polish text resources for NFZ Editor 3.0 Beta2
By Łukasz M. P. Pastuszczak
NFZ Editor is a program for creating and editing vehicle graphics of 1:1 scale (*.nfz files) and 2:1 (Zoom2, *.fzz) for BAHN 3.83 and newer.
Features of .nfz format:
- 24/32-bit color palette.
- Vehicle size changing possible in any time, not only when creating. Sizes change with step in 1 pixel (length - 2 pixels).
- More realistic view of coupled vehicles by using separate views for roof and front/back.
- Additional front and rear views for light changing.
- 5 info strings for each vehicle (max. 80 cars each).
- Up to 3 steam/smoke positions per vehicle.
Bug reports are accepting to the following e-mail:
Program author: Alexander Konov. Program distribution is free.